Monday, March 14, 2011

North Park's hidden treasure

 Jhing and I used to eat at North Park after gym (or Subway, but most of the time it's north park).
After trying out their ULTIMATE NOODLES (i forgot when), it was the last for me. I've sworn off North Park for an indefinite time because frankly...I have too much MSG already.
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
THE ULTIMATE NOODLES 
Today being sweldo day (payday), I invited Jhing to eat dinner out and we both craved for Army Navy's burrittos. We were already at Glorietta 5 then when we made our choice. Unfortunately they're only open until 9pm unlike their branch at Solaris One which is open for 24 hours. So we loitered a bit, hungry and disappointed, when we saw a Golden Spoon store open at the ground floor of G5!!!! Imagine our excitement!! And the nearest restaurant of our choice was North Park so we grabbed a quick bite there so I can have my yogurt fix after before it closes at 10pm.

Jhing had his usual order, NS 12 Wanton and 3 kinds of mushroom noodle, and I tried something new. I didn't get to take a picture of it but I would recommend it for those who are having Prichon cravings!

It was instant Prichon goodness. Although the pork was a bit tough, but the chili hoisin mayo sauce made me forget just how tough it was and made me bite into it after bite after bite until my temples started to hurt.

Lechon


plus wrap 

looks something like this...
And it only costs P88!! WHATTABARGAIN! :D So if you're looking for something light but wouldn't mind a bit of fat, go try this different wrap. 

Instant Prichon Goodness (I think it would've been better if their Nai Cha was available too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment