Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome to Good Burger

"Welcome to Good Burger. Home of the good burger, can I take your order?" was my favorite line from the (classic) Nickelodeon show All That with the original cast. And this was portrayed by none other than Kel Mitchell.
Good Burger from All that 


During my growing up years, around 10-13 years old, All that was my favorite show and always look forward to the Good Burger sketch. 


Imagine my excitement when I heard that in ever so famous Maginhawa street, there is a Good Burger joint! It's not the exact same one being served fictionally on tv, but this one is really good because you get to choose your patty.

CHICKEN or VEGGIE?
Not beef. Not pork. but CHICKEN or VEGGIE PATTY. Jhing and I both tried the Chicken Patty burgers. They have size choices labeled as Good, Better and Best. Their Good size is (as the servers claim) about 1/4 lb, the Better size is a bit bigger (+20 insertunitofmeasurement here) and the Best is 1/2 lb. 
Their "ASHTRAY". oh no it's a trap! 
The price isn't over the top but not as cheap as Angel's either. 




huhu i think this was their spicy chicken burger and the potato wedges

LOOK AT THAT CHEESE
(because i've put off writing this entry for a long time...i lost all my words. so now behold the burgeeeeeeeeeer. not just any burger...THE GOOD BURGER!)

1 comment: